BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Monday, February 15, 2010

My Patient Husband

This morning post is about how patient Les is! After Church we went to Sweet Tomatoes with Denise & Warren. We got our food and found a booth (okay the booths are small and we have a lot of food) Les is seated, and in the process of putting my food down my hand bumps my Strawberry Lemonade, you know the rest of the story. Lemonade all over poor Les! He never got mad, he just started trying to wipe up the mess. I wish i could say I would have been so good, but I know better. It was all over him! I'm running around trying to find enough napkins to help clean him up. It must have been quite a show for the people around us. Then the four of us started laughing about the whole thing. I've learned that it's okay to laugh when I do something stupid. God Bless Les for being so patient with me all thru the years. The Lord found the right person for me, that's for sure.
Have a great day, Cathy

4 comments:

john said...

Cathy, he sure did. Love you guys ,see you soon.Love Dad and Alice

Mary D. said...

Yes, Les is a wonderful man and so patient. Sounds like you had nice Valentines day! Laughter is always good. The passage from Corinthians about love is a good reminder. Hope you are feeling good. Enjoy the visit with family.

Cathy Curths said...

I hope you and Alan had a good Valentines day, too!

Greg Dymerski said...

I could learn a thing or two from Les! See you soon- Greg