BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Our Kids

Both Alicia and Ryan completed their classes with flying colors. I'm glad they are looking beyond retail to some sort of career. Mary, tell Alan not to worry about me.There are alot of poeple much worse off. I know he has a very caring heart. Les has me on some supplements that he's read about. I was hesitant to have a blog because I would dwell to much on me, well that's what's happened. So I'll try to have more about the kids and life in general.

4 comments:

Mary D. said...

Great news about Ryan and Alicia. I hope they discover the love and wonder of learning. We want to hear about you and how you are feeling. It is good to share things. So keep doing it!
love,
Mary

john said...

cathy, did you get our message ?

Anonymous said...

Cathy, we are home . Dad and Alice

Cathy Curths said...

Glad you and Alice are home. Hope your time in San Diego was good. Alicia was in a fender bender, she's fine, a guy rear ended her then that caused her to bump tbe car in front of her! It's not her fault.
Love, Cathy