BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Monday, March 22, 2010

"Trust Jesus"

I was driving around running errands this morning and thinking about every thing that's happening in our society; some events which are so troubling. Then the thought came to me, God is in control. No matter what happens here, it's nothing compared to his power. Good will overcome evil. Then I looked at the car in front of me, on the rear window was a bumper stciker that said "Trust Jesus." It's amazing the way things happen during the day, sometimes these get ignored. There's a peace that comes with knowing what you believe and trusting God.

5 comments:

Mary D. said...

Yes, there are many little miracles and synchronicities (coincidences? I don't think so!) that happen around us all the time. We just have to be open to them.
God fills our days with plenty of awe and wonder as opposed to humans filling it with shock and awful.
Hope that little hummingbird is still coming to your window. We have hope in the recent arrival of bluebirds!
Cathy, hope you are feeling well.

Greg Dymerski said...

Cathy- I am glad your faith makes life's bumps tolerable. You are so articulate about it too. Mary- the shock and awful comment made me stop and think!

I will continue to think about good as much as possible.

Greg

Greg Dymerski said...

Cathy, I am such a dummy! I can't figure out how to get the comments link back on the blog!

Greg

Cathy Curths said...

Go to settings, comments, then check show, then down to who, then what type of box you want. That should fix it. I had the same thing happen when I downloaded on of bloggers templates. glad to hear everything is going along as planned and you get a hospital break!

Cathy Curths said...

Greg,you should put that Beatles templete back, it was very nice. Bloggers help section has been good when I wanted to do something on here. You are alot busier than me, though.