BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Friday, June 18, 2010

Don't sweat the small stuff

Something that I've noticed since this change in my life is that I don't spend as much time fretting over "the small stuff" anymore. Will the kids finish school? Will we have enough money to retire on? I saw beauty in things I used to overlook, the birds sitting on the Lanai, the  sunsets and the sun rising. Just being so thankful for what I can do instead of worrying about what I can't do. I get irritated when I hear people make a big deal out of the small things that happen during the course of a day. What a waste of time.
Cathy

3 comments:

john said...

Cathy, keep that great attitude.We are going up to camp at the Gros Ventre for acouple of days on Tuesday. We plan to come out early July and will stop and see you guys. Love Dad and Alice

Cathy Curths said...

OK sounds good! Enjoy the camping!
Love, Cathy

Anonymous said...

Well said, Cathy! Amen. Yes, the small stuff is a waste of time. Life's too short. JD, Going camping sounds great! Enjoy.