BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Birthdays

Wow another year has come and gone. Thanks to everyone for wishing me a good one. A year ago there was so much uncertainty for me, I didn't know what I had and wondered if I'd see another fall and winter. God is good and I am still here and find that there is a reason for my being here. Thank God my brother Greg's still here and improving. And what a miracle that all 33 miners in Chkle were rescued. They never lost faith in God and worked together, and to Amereicans and others who helped them.
Love, Cathy

6 comments:

Greg Dymerski said...

Cathy, you wrote a good message today on your birthday! Chile showed some real leadership today. Happy birthday again, stay strong! Love, Greg

Cathy Curths said...

Thanks Greg!
Love Cathy

prahalad said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Yes, VERY glad that both Cathy and Greg are here today. Hope this year brings much better things. And, yes, wonderful, happy, hopeful news about the Chilean miners!
love,
Mary D.

john said...

Cathy, have you had your endoscopy scheduled yet ? I am set to have one Nov. 2nd .What is your weather like ?Drop a note when you can. Love Dad and Alice

Cathy Curths said...

Did you get the emails I sent? I'm glad you are getting your throat checked. I have an appointment in December, that's the soonest they could get me in, unless there's a cancelation. I'm doing about the same. Les kept telling me not to carry Puff down the stairs because someday I'd fall and I did Puff and I are ok, just a sore foot for me. I hate it when he's always right! Let me know what they find when they do your endoscopy.
Love, Cathy