BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Friday, November 12, 2010

Keeping it simple

What does everyone think about a simple Christmas where we send cookies or something real simple? We did that two hears ago, I think everyone liked it that way. I don't need anything material. Just throwing it out there, let me know what you y'all think. It frees us up to find the real meaning of Christmas. Rain for a least 10 days coming up. I think Maui this spring is loooking better and better all the time!
Love, Cathy

3 comments:

john said...

Cathy enjoy your family, wish we could all be together. Love Dad

Cathy Curths said...

I know, I do too. We all live so far away! We al most had everyone last fall, I should have had you here, too. I don't like to leave Ryan alone. He has to work on black friday, so does Alicia. Darn retail.
Love, Cathy

Greg Dymerski said...

Simple it is!