BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Thanksgiving

As we approach Thanksgiving, a busy day for me, the cook, I want to remember what I'm thankful for. For a God who loves me even though I mess up. For all the caring family and people at Church who pray for me and offer to help. Everything in life really does work for the good. Only five people coming over instead of nine, i am glad because it's less time I. The kitchen! I pray that Greg will have safe travels and that Dad and him will spend some quality father Son time and Alan too of course.

10 comments:

john said...

Cathy, Who dropped out of your dinner plan ? Hope you have agreat day. Love you ,Dad and Alice

Cathy Curths said...

Les's cousin, but that's ok I wanted a quiet day. We will get together with them sometime before Christmas. I bought a big bird, so we'll have leftovers!
Love, Cathy

Cathy Curths said...

Plus it will give us a chance to visit with Sean and Alicia, and hopefully Ryan will come up and visit, too.

Greg Dymerski said...

Any snow down there? Have a nice Thanksgiving, with the weather I am not sure if we will go for sure...
Greg

Cathy Curths said...

No snow yet, but tuesday sounds like the "s" day here. Then it gets really cold. Snow is pretty and all that, but I as the years go by, I like warm weather better! Les says we'll drive to Logan I the spring or summer, I'll hold him to it!

Solid Rock or Sinking Sand said...

I really enjoyed reading the posts on your blog. I would like to invite you to come on over to my blog and check it out. God's blessings. Lloyd

Cathy Curths said...

Thanks Lloyd I sure will
God Bless you, Cathy

Cathy Curths said...

Dad,
I just want to say how much it meant to have you here when Greg and I were needing you. That was a long drive you made so many times. I hope you and Alice have a great thanksgiving!
Love, Cathy

john said...

Cathy, thanks for the nice thought. Have a good feast on Thursday, Love you , Dad and Alice

Cathy Curths said...

Love you too,
Cathy