BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Friday, December 10, 2010

Mom

Wow it's been 18 years since my Mom passed away. That was a very difficult Christmas. We we're mourning, yet we wanted the kids to have the kind of Christmas that kids have, and Mom would have wanted that for them. She loved all the grandkids so much. She would call me on the phone and in her blunt way would blurt out "I wanna see Ryan and Alicia" ok be right over! She fought hard to keep going because she didn't want to leave her family. She and I grew closer during that time. She was more affectionate towards me. So yes thanks Alan for the reminder though I've been thinking about her all week. But time heals though I miss her,she loved and trusted God so she's in heaven waiting for us to join her one day!

3 comments:

J.M. Larson said...

So sorry your Mom isn't here but I can tell she isn't gone. Have a blessed holiday and may the now grown kids be happy they had her too. Be well.

john said...

Cathy, we got your package. Dont buy anything else. Love Dad and Alice

downlights said...

nice posting keep blogging,