BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Friday, May 6, 2011

Glorious Day



One day when Heaven was filled with His praises


One day when sin was as black as could be

Jesus came forth to be born of a virgin

Dwelt among men, my example is He

Word became flesh and the light shined among us

His glory revealed



Living, He loved me

Dying, He saved me

Buried, He carried my sins far away

Rising, He justified freely forever

One day He’s coming

Oh glorious day, oh glorious day


 I for one would rather live as though there is a God and die to find out there isn't than to live my life as though there isn't a God and find out there is.

2 comments:

Cathy Curths said...

We future mother in laws get to meet this Sunday plus Alicia wants to visit the Mausoleum where her gramma Curths is, shes never been there.

Anonymous said...

Yes, I agree-better to believe there is a God. There's too much beauty, complexity, and miracle not to believe.
Thanks for a beautiful post.
Hope the mother-in-law day went well. I remember my mother-in-law as a wonderful, loving, kind, generous, funny, warm lady. We had such fun with her. Especially when we went out to eat. :-) I miss her very much.
Love,
Mary D.