BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Friday, April 2, 2010

Because You Love Me

Today is Good Friday, the a day when Christians commemorate the death of Jesus Christ on the cross. Crucifixion was a horrible way to die, the Romans and others used this method of execution. This is a clip from the movie "The Passion" someone put in Celine Dion's song "because you loved me" I was born and raised going to Church (thank you Dad and Mom) But really never knew how much God loves me till these last few years. It's a wonderful peace to know this. Have a blessed weekend and pray that Fred Hutch finds a good donor for my brother, Greg.

2 comments:

john said...

Cathy, enjoy your church day. We hope Ryan goes too. Happy Easter, Love, Dad and Alice

Cathy Curths said...

You do the same. I'll be there in the nursery in am and then we'll go to the eve service. I love the babies and 1 year olds.