BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Friday, April 30, 2010

Where's my Car?


Last night I took Ryan and Alicia too the last Blazer game of the year, since they lost. I parked the Car at Town Center transit center and Ryan and I rode the max. Alicia drove and met us there. After the game we jumped in her Car and she dropped us off at home. This morning I went out to our grage, NO CAR. I wondering "where's my Car" Then it hit me, it was down at the Town Center! I've forgotten many things in my life, but never the Car When I got down there it was safe and sound. Ryan didn't thnk of it, either! I guess I could balme it on those darn Blazers! Have a good weekend, Cathy.

8 comments:

john said...

Cathy, they went as far as their talent would get them, maybe even further. Hope you are doing ok. Say hi to the kids and Les. Love Dad and Alice

Cathy Curths said...

Yes, I know. It's just a game. What means more to me was spending time with Ryan and Alicia, I wish Les would've went, but his mornings start early. Next year I'll get him to a game! You know it didn't seem like the same fire was there, loke they had given up. But yes they had alot of injuries, too. I don't thing Nate made the right decisions, too. He pulled Camby out the last half of the game WHY?

Cathy Curths said...

BTW, Greg was down Thursday, he and Yvonne stopped by, he looks the best he's looked since he was first diagnosed. He's not as thin and just looks better.

Cathy Curths said...

Hey Dad, Utah advanced to the next round. I watched some of it last night.

Greg Dymerski said...

In other words I got fat again! It was nice to see you Cathy, I wasn't thinking anything than your dirt looked kind of clay like. Greg

Cathy Curths said...

You are not fat! I thought you looked better than I've seen in a long time. Yes we have very clay dirt out here, not very many rocks in it. Our old house in Parkrose had a lot of rocks, it was near the Columbia river.
Love, Cathy

john said...

Cathy,how are you feeling? Do you have any appointments coming up? We might stop and see you guys on the way to Seattle if that is ok . Love Dad and Alice

Cathy Curths said...

Not a whole lot has changed. I have weakness in my mouth, lips, chewing. the only thing I've noticed is I can't suck on a straw, and the act of spitting. I just adjust to that. I see Doctor Stigler(Neuro) Wed May 5th. Les is going, he wants to be there and ask questions. What is Rosalie being treated for? We look forward to seeing you,
Love, Cathy