BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Acceptance

What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us? He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all-how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things? Who will bring any charge against those whom God has chosen? It is God who justifies. Who is he that condemns? Christ Jesus, who died-more than that, who was raised to life-is at the right hand of God and is also interceding for us. – Romans 8:31-34
I struggle with people accepting me the way I am. Then I read this today and reminds me that God loves me just the way I am, tha's why I love him so much, and want to live a life that pleases him. It doesn't matter what people think, it's what God see's me doing that matters the most. I have an ipad now and it will be a great help with the speech issues. So glad I got one! More about that later.
PS: Dad and Alice we enjoyed our visit with you both. Thanks for being there and for all the love. It means more to me than you will ever know.  Greg I hope you continue to improve. The pic is Dad and Alice at the  Saturday Market. We had a fun afternoon!
Cathy

5 comments:

Covnitkepr1 said...

Just stopped by to say hi..."Hi"

Anonymous said...

Another great post, Cathy. Yes, don't ever worry about what anyone else thinks. It's their problem. For most of my life, adults have stared at my mother, children have made fun of her and it used to bother me very much. But it never bothered her. Even today she doesn't hesitate to smile and talk to people wherever she is. What courage. You have great courage, too.
Thanks for all your positive thoughts-it helps us all. Hope you had a great visit with the folks.

love,
Mary D.
Good luck on the ALS walk! You go girl!

Cathy Curths said...

Hello back covnitkepr1 and Hi Mary!I agree with you not to worry about what people think. I'm embracing technology to assist me with speech. I love how your Mom treats everyone with love. she'sa gem. Yes I'm looking forward to the Sept walk, Les doesn't know yet that he's going, haha.
Love, Cathy

john said...

Cathy , when is your visit with the doctor ? Let us know what goes on. LOve Dad and Alice

Cathy Curths said...

I see the Rheumatlogist Tues the 28th of July. Les thinks he might know which auto immune I have, becasue I'm gettinmg the white calcium deposits on my hands and some spots on my lower lip. And dry mouth. But we'll see what the Doctor says when he sees me. Love, Cathy