BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Friday, July 2, 2010

All you need is love

Hello family and whoever else reads. I hesitate to share on here sometimes because I don't want to be a whiner or cause my loved ones to get upset. But reading David's Jaynes blog this morning (he has ALS and has for some 22 years) Makes me wonder why some people survive so much longer. That's for another day. Anyway, he said "ALS has taught me I can live without anything but love. " As with this disease a person loses the use of their muscles, talking, eating, walking, breathing. It would be so easy to morn the loss of these; easy to envy people with a sound body. But David's right, the most important thing we have is love; that's what keeps me going. Knowing that there are people who love me, and that God loves me and has a plan for me. There are lessons to be learned if we are willing to listen. Also please pray for Kyron Horman and his family he has been missing for about three weeks. That has to be the most horrible pain for his Mom and Dad. Have a great day, Cathy

5 comments:

john said...

Cathy, a quick note. Rosalie passed away today about 300 p.m. eastern time. Patty said we should wait to hear from her befor we say anything. Love you , Dad

Cathy Curths said...

I'm very sorry to hear that. My prayers are with John and Rosalies family. Love, Cathy

Greg Dymerski said...

REO in 1978 or so! What a memory, I saw them a couple of times. Roll with the changes Cathy, one thing we know for sure is that there will be some changes every day. I like your post today. Love, Greg

Cathy Curths said...

Thanks Greg,
I stole the REO song from DJ's blog. I hope you have a great 4th. I'm glad you are doing better.
Love, Cathy

john said...

Cathy, waiting to hear from Patti. Will let you know what i hear. Love Dad and Alice