BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Found my Wedding ring

After being lost for 1o years, Sunday my wedding ring re-appeared! It was in the bottom fo a container full of old ink cartiges! Don't know how it got there. I never thought I'd see it again. Les see's it as a sign for me to be healed. It might be God's way of telling me somethning. I'm not sure of what, though. Maybe he's telling me not to give up. Or to believe in miracles. I see a blessing in my situation that I'm more quiet and sensitive to tohers. There are advantages to not talking so much! I can't yell anymore, that's good because I used to yell at my kids too much! Cathy

1 comments:

Shaverdtux said...

Open D Minor D A D F A D What about the guitars for sale that are "left-handed."? One wordmarketing. They found a certain number of people who either believed they needed a "left-handed" guitar or who had been playing upside down and backwards. They knew these people would buy it, so companies made it for sale. Fareed Haque performs at Mayne Stage on Sunday October 9 at 8:00pm for more information on the Chicago Guitar Festival go to www.chicagoguitarfestival.com Sunday, May 22 The Hangout Music Festival Gulf Shores AL This raid is basically an attempt to shut us down, said Juszkiewicz. He also said there have been no complaints from the government of India or from vendors in that country. The US government is interpreting foreign law differently than the governments of these countries.