BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Friday, January 29, 2010

Positive News

positive news!
I got my Creatine Kinease results back today and it was normal.Not sure how significant. But it gives me hope and I'll take it! No matter what happens I'm better for it. I appreciate and love life so much more than before. I watched a wonderful show today called Live for the Moment. I'll post the link below this post. Watch it and have a tissue handy. But my tears are grateful ones; glad to be here and enjoy the moment.
Love you all, Cathy

4 comments:

Greg Dymerski said...

Great news Cathy! Let me know how you liked the show, a otherwise perfect family and dad show what we'd all like to be able to do. I am going to have to look up creatine kinease to better understand. Go job, we will keep praying and supporting each other! Love, Greg

Cathy Curths said...

I loved the way he responded to his circumstance. He didn't change who he is. That's important. He's making the most of every day. What an example! Whats the saddest thing is that he is so young and has young kids, but he'll leave a wonderful legacy for them to look to. Great show, everyone should watch it, it's online on the link. I hope they do some more shows and highlight cancer and other diseases, too. Love, Cathy

john said...

Cathy,we will see you soon. Love Dad and Alice

Mary D. said...

Sounds like a great show. I will watch when I get a chance.
Excellent news on your test, Cathy. I hope it means good things for the future.
Thank you Cathy and Greg for being great inspirations.
We're thinking of you.